We're done with Lesson 3. Highlight of Lesson 3 include figure piping, flowers and we made clowns out of buttercream icing.
I decorated nine cupcakes. The colors are not well-coordinated because icings were really intended for the clowns.
These are practice for drop flowers. My icing consistency is too thin for the flowers.
These are practice for the roses, which we will be using next week for the final project.
This is the highlight of the day...the clowns! I gave these cupcakes our neighbor's kids!
Next week will be the our last session and as a final project, we will decorate a cake using the different techniques we learned such as boarder (e.g. star, shell), flowers (drop flowers, roses), etc. Gosh, I am excited! I am not yet very good but I'll do my best in my final project.
Course 2 will start in June and unfortunately, I won't be available during that time. I also wanted to take a break because because of my hectic schedule plus I've aready spent a lot of money on these and I keep on spending more every week. The tools and bakeware are so tempting...I wanna buy them all.