One of the questions asked in the Bb. Pilipinas pangeant is "five things that can you smile!" Pondering on question, I asked myself - what makes me SMILE?...and I came up with this list...
- Love and support of my family.
- Musings of my niece, Chelsie.
- A surprise gift from my husband.
- Childhood and other good memories.
- When I am able to extend a helping hand.
- A gorgeous sunset.
- Thoughtful gesture especially if unexpected.
- Receiving a sincere compliment.
- Reconnecting with people whom I lost touch with.
- Accomplishing my goals.
- Everytime I travel in another country.
- Everytime I am able to curb my spendings.
I can go on and on and on but I think I won't be able to finish and publish this now :)
How about you? What makes you smile? Is there something that made you smile today?